Toddler Bed Rails
Toddler bed rails are very useful when you transition your child from the crib to the bed. Instead of buying a toddler bed and then a regular bed, you can just buy a regular bed and install the safety bed rails to prevent your child from rolling off the bed. The most important aspect when choosing bed rails is your child safety.
The following are some points to take note when buying or using toddler bed safety rails .....
- Safety is dependent on proper installation of the child bed rails
- The railing must be strong enough to hold a child without sagging, ripping or tearing
- The rail must not slide out of position or allow the child to fall off or get stuck in between the bed and the rail.
- The frame of the rails should not be in the way for your child to get in and out of bed
- Ensure that the corners are not rough when the rail is lowered to avoid your child getting scratched
- If you travels a lot, it could be a good idea to get child bed rails that collapses and folds up for easy travelling
- The railing should be easy to install and remove when no longer needed
- Use the bed safety rail per instructions by the manufacturer ie adhering to the age groups, weight range and all other instructions
Check out available Toddler Bed Rails here
Kidkraft Racecar Toddler Bed
Other Child Furnitures