Child Parties Checklist
The following is a comprehensive party checklist as a guide :
1. Choose a party theme .
2. Create the guest list way ahead of the party day. Guests generally range from friends at daycare, school or the neighborhood, then add close relatives.
3. Pick the party date and time. Child parties are generally 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours long.
, decorations, favors & prizes for games.
Be sure to order enough tableware for the adults that will attend the party as well.
5. Send the invitations. It is best to ask guests to RSVP to get an estimate of how many
children to expect.
6. Decide on activities and
games to play
during the party. Plan more games than you expect to use in case
you run out of activities before the party is over.
7. Plan your menu.
8. If it is a birthday party, order a birthday cake from a bakery if you are not baking your
own. Remember the candles and matches.
9. Buy film and/or videotape. Check batteries for the camera and/or camcorder.
10. Get an exact guest count. Call those who haven't responded.
11. Arrange to have balloons filled with helium to pick up the day of the party.
It is fun to have each guest go home with a balloon.
12. For young children, child-proof the party area.
13. Decorate any indoor areas ahead of party day. Save outdoor decorating for the day of the party.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave us a comment in the box below.